Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Carry a Card!

I just read a CNN article on food allergy travel telling us we can order cards from SelectWisely.com that will list our food allergies in a foreign language. They also have emergency cards for conditions like diabetes.

Food allergy cards are also available at AllergyTranslation.com.

Another good idea is to carry a Medical ID card. You can order them online (at ebay, for instance) or print one yourself. See this form at State Farm's site.