I saw Dr. Daniel Amen on PBS and went to his website and found the free questionnaire. The results are based on my stating that I have frequent fatigue and feel worse in the winter.
Automated suggestions were provided for me including taking vitamin D and these:
The following behavioral changes may boost mood to help SAD or emotional overeaters:See Type 4: SAD or Emotional Overeaters Plan – Amen Clinics
- Exercise to increase blood flow and multiple neurotransmitters in the brain.
- Kill the ANTs (automatic negative thoughts) that steal your happiness.
- Write down five things you are grateful for everyday (this has been shown to increase your level of happiness in just three weeks).
- Volunteer to help others, which helps to get you outside of yourself and less focused on your own internal problems.
- Surround yourself with great smells, such as lavender.
- Try melatonin to help you sleep.
- Work to improve your relationships.